Most of you are used to “Riding Shotgun With Nick,” where I give out my favorite bets of the day for FREE on Twitter and Instagram. Things are changing, but I promise you it’s not going to be a bad thing.
Going forward, I will be giving my locks (bets I feel the strongest about), out on Twitter and Instagram in my usual videos. The rest of the bets I’m making for the day will be found in this daily article.
This will allow me to explain my picks more than I would normally be able to in a shortened video. The Chalk is also going to be coming out with more articles dedicated to helping you become a better bettor!
My favorite prop bets will be given out on The Chalk’s Instagram story. I’ll also sometimes include them in these articles. Make sure you’re following The Chalk on both Twitter and Instagram for betting, DFS, fantasy, prop bets, and prop plays on a daily basis.
I will also make picks later in the day based on line movement and injury news. To make sure you NEVER miss one of my picks, follow me over at The Action Network.
My plays for the day, via The Action Network app: https://myaction.app/nickpetroTLS
- Bruins ML: The Leafs had their chance, but the Bruins are going to prove why they are the best team left in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Bruins are straight up 29-9 at home. Bruins pucklines are also +5.33 units at home (via the Action Network.
- Raptors -4.5: This line opened at Raptors -4, but big bets from sharp bettors have pushed the line to -4.5. Before it gets to -5, put some money down on the Raptors, who should win big in Orlando. One thing that makes me nervous is that the Raptors are 27-37-2 ATS as favorites. I’m going against the grain tonight.
Other Bets I’m Making
- Cubs ML + Cubs -1.5: It’s going to be a cold day-game in Chicago for Cubs-DBacks. I don’t trust warm weather teams in cold weather. The Cubs are 7-3 ATS over their last 10 games. Keep an eye out for some prop bets from this game.
- Trail Blazers +7.5: After the first two games, the Trail Blazers look like the far better team. The Thunder may win the game but by eight? That’s a stretch from what we’ve seen early on in this series.
- Celtics +3: Still shocked the Pacers are actually favored here. This line actually opened as Celtics +2, if it gets all the way to Celtics +4, I may take out a loan to put all the money in my name on the Cs. For the Celtics to win the playoffs, Kyrie is going to have to come up big.
- Flames ML: The Avalanche seem unbeatable at home, on the road is a different story, however. The Flames will be ready to go in front of the home crowd. The Flames are also 26-10 SU at home this season.
Nick is the editor-in-chief at TheLoopSports.com & owner of TheChalkTLS.com. He also is a fantasy sports junkie, DFS player, and prop play guru. For more fun, follow him on Twitter @PetroTLS.